8/27 summary

    The overall feeling of today was just blahh😒. It wasn’t nothing to brag on it was just a regular day. For example, I had to take a quiz in AP history and I was panicking a little bit. Hopefully I did good and still have a good grade. For my fourth period I learned about the body argument. It includes six rules to follow such as, claim, evidence, explain, evidence, explain evidence 2, and conclude. Todays lesson was simple, nothing too difficult. The day go by so fast and that’s what I like so much. I really be wanting to go to sleep and just be tired. I miss being virtual now🥺 I didn’t have to wake up so early and I could go to sleep when I want. Those was the good days. Hopefully we should be going back once the school get a lot of COVID cases. It’s already been one I don’t know why they still got us here, this is beyond me🤦🏽‍♀️.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10/13

10/25