Absent Reflection

    The morning of 8/30 I woke up and wanted to go back to sleep. I had to convince to let me stay out so bad. She told me just go late, but I forgot to set my alarm. I finally woke up from some good sleep and went into my moms room. I ordered some food from Zaxby’s, it was so good😋. After, I clean up my room and folded my clothes. Then I went to pick up my new glasses. Next, I went to “rue 21” and got some more clothes to wear. They had some nice clothes in there I have to go back and get some more. After leaving there, I went to “Big Lots” and “Walmart” to get hygiene products. I had a good day and it was a good reason I missed school, so I could get clothes, my glasses, and things I need. I came back to the house, tried my clothes on, and went to sleep. I really had a productive and happy day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10/13

10/25