9/16

 Today, we went over my classmates argument paragraphs. The steps to success are read prompt, take position, plan essay, and thesis statement. That’s process is only post to last for 5 to 7 mins. The format of the  introduction is opening to hook the reader, introduce the topic, and state the thesis. For the body paragraph we need claim, evidence, explain evidence, evidence, explain evidence, then conclude. When concluding an essay you only need to restate the thesis and give an ending. We also tried preparing for the essay in 7 minutes. I like it and think I did good, next time I need to fully understand the prompt. At this rate I’m going to able to write an essay in 40mins, which is a good skill to have. In college they have you writing essays all the time. Today was an alright day same as any other day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10/13

10/25