9/7 Reflection

 Today in class, We had to do a test where we had to write a paragraph in 20 min. From my knowledge I didn’t know I was getting time, I would have written much faster. I didn’t do too bad I was on the right path just didn’t finish writing. I like having the pressure a little, to write. The day was okay it just was regular, it’s no way to describe school. I decided for my reflection to see if I can write at least 7 sentence in 15min. Since I didn’t get to see what I can actually do in 20 min, I gave my self a challenge. It really not because I don’t have a specific thing to talk about I can say anything. The lesson was today was good I like how you don’t put to much on us at one time. I’m conclusion, I had a knowledgeable day.

Well I beat the challenge I had 9 mins left. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10/13

10/25